Covid-19 has taken the event industry virtual. Our expert planners will take you step by step through the process of creating a virtual event like no other. Using state of the art platforms, our planners will provide you with all the know how needed to setup and promote your virtual event. Let us help you take your event to the next level.
Our Virtual Events services have evolved from years of experience and our expertise is to create an intimate relationship with each client so that their personal preferences and event desires become reality.
This package includes all items of the silver, gold, platinum package, and:
– Additional 10 hours with your dedicated event planner aiming to conclude an in depth execution plan and checklist.
– Full list of suppliers in your area for your event needs, including discount codes worth up to 15%.
This package includes all items of the silver and gold package, and:
– Additional 10 hour with your dedicated professional event planner.
– Producing with assistance of your event planner the expected budget for your event and the various sources and resources we could connect you with.
This package includes all items of the silver package, and:
– additional 2 hour call with the dedicated event planner.
– Budget planning tool. Producing with assistance of your event planner the expected budget for your event and the various sources and resources we could connect you with.
The Silver packages are meant as an initiation to the Virtual Events planning process. The Silver package includes:
– Initial intake questionnaire giving our professional planners a feel for what type of event and idea you have of your event.
– 30 minutes conversation with one of our professional planners, sourced in accordance to the needs identified from the intake questionnaire. During this call you will get an idea of the various aspects you should consider.
– Planning checklist.
NOTE: Additional discounts can be applied in case of ordering more packages.
Depending on complexity and size of the event, more time with your event planner may be required. In general one should consider the amount of guests and size of venue as indication time needed.